HomeAbout MeMy DesignsCorrectionsContact Me

Friday, December 13, 2013

Blue Manor--Final Design for 2013

Hi Everyone!
I guess everyone is making their final preparations for the holiday!  We have been experiencing unusually cold temperatures here in South Texas.  It makes it seem more like Christmas when it is chilly outside....but this poor transplant from the east coast has turned into a sissy and has a hard time dealing with the cold!  So I've been stitching a little more lately.  I think I mentioned in my last post that I have been re-watching previous seasons of Downton Abbey, preparing for the first episode of the season...I believe on January 5th.  My new designs was inspired by all that episode watching over the last few weeks.  I hope you like it.  I'm packaging right now and hope to have them to Norden and Hoffman Distributing within the next week.  It should be available for purchase at your local needlework store in a couple of weeks.




I've had a great time designing this past year and thank you for purchasing my designs.  I have seen my sales grow over the year and appreciate all the encouragement and e-mails that I get from all my new friends.  And remember if you ever have a question about a pattern, please don't hesitate to e-mail me.  I try to always make sure charts are correct but things do get by me as hard as I try....

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to you all!

Gayle....Abby Rose Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment