HomeAbout MeMy DesignsCorrectionsContact Me

Monday, September 5, 2016

Happy Labor Day!

Hi Friends,
I hope every had a restful long weekend!  I put the finishing touches on a new Christmas design this weekend.  I have been learning to finish some of my own designs..... and a long way from doing beautiful work like my friend Faye of the Carolina Stitcher.   It has been fun....although I am always afraid I am going to ruin my stitched piece.

My latest design, Spooky Halloween has done very well and I thank everyone who has ordered it and hope you enjoy stitching it.  A little out of my usual color palette but a quick little fun design.




Coming Soon... my new Christmas design, Believe In The Magic of Christmas!  If you liked last year's, Share the Joy of Christmas, it is a follow up to that design. Can't believe it is September...the summer flew by this year...I am looking forward to some cooler weather!

I will follow up with a photo soon!

1 comment:

  1. How cute it is! I look forward to taking a look at your new Christmas design.
    Ciao.
    Fiore

    ReplyDelete