HomeAbout MeMy DesignsCorrectionsContact Me

Friday, October 21, 2016

Merry Christmas!

Can you believe it... only 2 months until Christmas!  I'm a not a huge Christmas decorator but I do like a few seasonal items around.  I prefer candles and needlework items...and candle holders.  For some reason no matter how many candles I have, I can not pass up a good smelling candle when I am out at the stores.  This year I purchased two silver candle holders to add to my ever growing collection---they are supposed to replicate mercury glass.  They are just beautiful and I plan to decorate them for Christmas.

My latest design, Merry Christmas was stitched on 32 count Lambswool Linen. There's still plenty of time to stitch it and display in your favorite decorative bowl.   Hope you enjoy! And Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment